Tuesday, April 19

BANANAS!!! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

I thought my smoothie kick was wearing off until I discovered what was missing. I didnt have any bananas left and was making smoothies without them. The smoothies were fine, just not that yummy. Really the bananas were making that much of a difference so I bought one bunch of yellow and one of green banay-nays so I wouldnt run out again. My new favorite is blueberry banana. I dont even really like blueberries but Im really diggin the smoothie.


This time I measured it for you!
1/2 C plain yogurt
1/2 C skim milk
1 Banana
1 C blueberries



As you can see I gave the Magic Bullet another try (I was too lazy to wash the blender) and I found that it doesnt work as well with frozen fruit. Ive also noticed with the blender that the milk and the yogurt need to start on the bottom and then it can get mixing. As you can see with the Magic Bullet I put the frozen fruit on top and it did a much better job.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty much the only kind I like! However I use a little honey, vanilla protein powder, fish oil, ground flax seed then bananas and blueberries with a little bit of ice. I don't like milk in mine, but I need to try yogurt I think.
    ~Frouz

    ReplyDelete