Thursday, April 28

Tropical mango smoothie

I thought I didn't like mangos but they taste good in a smoothie. I find it odd that some of my favorite smoothies lately are with fruit that I thought I didn't like.  I found this on goodhousekeeping.com and I'm pleasantly surprised. My alterations are in green, and I added the yogurt for the protein.

1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice, chilled                 1/2 C pineapple juice - I had
                                                                        fresh pineapple in the fridge
1 cup(s) diced mango                                         1 C frozen mango
1  banana, sliced                                                 1 banana
2 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice                           1 squirt of lime juice
1/2 teaspoon(s) grated, peeled fresh ginger       dash of dried ginger
3  ice cubes                                                       1 cup peach greek yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment