Wednesday, July 6

Chicken salad

This recipe is also from "5 ingredient fix." I love how I watched the show for ten minutes and came up with two great recipes. This is a healthier version of a typical chicken salad. I was pleasantly surprised with swapping mayo for greek yogurt. 

3 C chicken (chopped)
1 stalk celery (chopped)
about 12 grapes (halved)
1 C non fat plain greek yogurt
salt and pepper
1/4 C craisins (Ill put these in next time)

Everything mixed together


Scoop a small amount on one side


Fold the sides in to keep everything together


Cut it on an angle to make it fancy


http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/claire-robinson/schoolhouse-wraps-recipe/index.html

2 comments:

  1. makes me excited to eat this tomorrow :)

    - Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my normal chicken salad today, and while it was fine, I was mad I didn't have any yogurt to use like yours!!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete