Tuesday, February 22

A few of my favorite things

I'm not much of a coffee drinker and whenever I found myself at Starbucks or Caribou, I felt a little left out. Especially when the cool thing in high school was to go get coffee. Gross, I just don't like it. I finally found something I liked besides hot chocolate, Iced Chai.  You can have it warm if you'd like but I prefer on the rocks. However, I rarely buy it because its so expensive and I suck it down in two seconds. Strolling through the unfamiliar Meijers coffee aisle I came across Chai tea concentrate. Just add milk! And I get like 8 glasses from that little box. It's delicious and even cheaper at Walmart! They even have a sugar free that I haven't tried yet.



$2.98 at Walmart


I always used to bite my nails when I was younger. I can remember my dad complaining about it, buying me stupid nail polish that taste gross in effort to stop me. Anyways, one of our super busy summer days at the Hallmark store in high school I learned how to file my nails. I never understood clipping my fingernails, finally this tom boy understood. However, just any nail file wont do.



Its actually clear glass but this one is in a pocket holder. You can find them from anywhere to $6-$12. I buy mine at good ole hallmark, but Ive seen them all over. Best part, they never go bad. You just rinse them off and good to go again.






Lets see, I have a tube in my purse, drawer at school, drawer in the bathroom, and next to my bed. Oh and I think in the car too. Can you guess? I know my sister got it right. Burts Bees! MMM that minty tingle on my lips. I have branched out and tried different kinds, I say flavors. =) The pomegranate oil, honey, and mango butter. The original is by far the best but I don't mind the pomegranate once in awhile for a little color. (really dislike the honey kind)






For me, walking through the cereal aisle can be overwhelming. There are so many kinds that I like. I am a cereal snacker. I don't have it for breakfast because I eat on the run in the morning. For me, I love it after school for a sweet snack to hold me over until dinner. A coworker recently opened my eyes to by far one of my favorites, Special K with fruit and yogurt. I will say its not the healthiest but its perfect for replacing my snacking crave when I get home from work.







1 comment: