Sunday, February 20

Happily Ever After

Lee and I have been married about a year and a half. Ive been trying to figure out all the little things of growing up and stepping into the adult married world. Mostly things around the house, the cooking, cleaning, and figuring out what we like best (along with all of our funny quirks that make us AWESOME). The hard part has been remembering everything. The recipes that were successful or the brand of laundry detergent I liked best.

Something my mom brought to my attention a few years ago was toothpaste. If you think about it you pretty much stick with the same tube that you've always used. So when my mom switched it up one day my mouth noticed. What a difference! It really does feel like a shower for whole mouth. So on a sad morning when I get caught spending the night elsewhere and don't have my Aquafresh extreme clean my mouth just isn't the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment