Sunday, February 27

DOVE = LOVE

How can you not love Dove shampoo and conditioner! AMAZING!




I also came across this video during my student teaching, it was for a freshman health class. Very cool! Dove Evolution Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhCn0jf46U



Now onto Chocolate!



I really eat well most of the time but there is just something about Dove chocolate ice cream bars that I cant stop myself. When I was younger I was only allowed to have one treat before bed, I can remember running to the downstairs freezer to sneak another ice cream sandwich. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?  Yes, yes I'm a dork! I also remember the rules of living with 5 brothers and sisters, hide your food! If you wanted it to be there tomorrow you better label it. Well I couldn't really label the box of ice cream sandwiches, hiding them in the freezer worked well too. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment