Friday, March 4

Anything with an elastic waist band

One of the best things about my job... sweat pants! AMAZING! I even prefer them over jeans. I dont know how people wear normal clothes all the time. All I have to say is "I'm sorry because that must really suck." The fact that I can just grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and throw on a hoody and have a great day at work is magnificent. Another reason why I hardly feel like a grown up.  On the brighter days of teaching PE, I'm just a big kid playing along with them.


T-shirt- $10
Sweat pants- $20
Hoody- $30
Tennis shoes- $100
Wearing them to work everyday- PRICELESS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous. I got so used to wearing "comfy clothes" during my maternity leave... it was really hard to come back to work and wear "dress-up" clothes again. I wish we could just wear scrubs... it would make so much sense! We run around like crazy, deal with bodily fluids... the life of a teacher. LOL.

    ReplyDelete